Command Promt on Right-Click
- Start > Run
- Enter "regedit" and hit Enter
- Expand to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shell"
- Right-click on "shell" and select New > Key
- Make sure a new key is created under "shell". Change the name of this key to "Command Prompt"
- Right-click on this new key "Command Prompt" and select New > Key
- Change the name of this key to "command"
- Here's what we should have:
- Double-click on the "(Default)" text on the right window to bring up the edit box
- Enter this text into the Value Data field:
- Click OK and close the registry.
Method II. Download and apply the registry file:
Post a Comment