ANDROID ON PC
How to install Android OS on your PC. So follow steps and enjoy
1. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Beans x86 image- Download
2. Oracle VM VirtualBox- Download (you can download latest version).
1. Install Virtual Box and open it, select New.
2. A dialog box will be appeared, enter the name as your wish(Suggestion: Android Jelly Beans)
i) Type : Linux
ii) Version : Other Linux
and select Next>
3. In the next dialog box enter the memory size as your wish.
Note : Minimum 512Mb required for JellyBean
and select Next>.
4. In the next dialog box select create a virtual hard drive now. Then select VDI and select Next>
Note : Mininimum 1 GB required for installation.
5. Select Virtual device and select settings, a dialog box appears. In the dialog box select
i) Storage -> Storage Tree -> Empty
ii) In the attributes section select the Android 4.2 iso file you downloaded and check Live Cd/Dvd, then click Ok
6. Then start the virtual device. In the screen select Install Android-x86 to hard disk.
7. In the next screen select Create/Modify Partition. Then create a new primary bootable partition and select write. After finishing writing select quit.
8. Then install android in sda1 and select type as ext3 , choose yes for installing grub.
9. Now Finish!!! You can start machine, Android will be loaded.
10. Now just configure everything in booting of android and Android Launcher will be appeared -